Another Travel Vlog! I had the most amazing vacation in Puerto Vallarta Mexico! If your looking for an end of summer vacation, then Mexico is the place to visit! The food, drinks, bright colored buildings and artistic views made my heart so happy. We stayed at the CasaMagna Marriott which offers great customer service, a full service spa, beachside view, and indoor/out door pools. I recommend getting the aromatic/ anti – cellulite body treatment at the Ohtli Spa. I felt relaxed and truly on cloud 9. Here are a few photos from my trip! Enjoy!
Xo – AC
Everything Dolce & Gabbana
1. Caddy Midi Dress – $2, 675
2. Embellished Floral-Print Mules – $895
3. Vanda Feather Clutch – $3,410
4. Gold-plated, Swarovski Crystal, and Faux pearls – $515
5. Embellished Bracelet – $535
6. Luminous Cheek Colour Blush, Passion Eyes Mascara, Classis Cream Lipstick, Sheer Shine Gloss
7. High Shine Nail Coat
Items can be purchased on modaoperandi.com, mytheresa.com, net-a-porter.com, dolcegabbana.com, harrods.com!
Enjoy! – AC
Welcome to another post on Cansino Magazine! I have decided to add cooking healthy but delicious food on the website. Since starting my diet journey, I have lost 12 pounds! Here is a healthy but full of flavor recipe that I made on Memorial Day Weekend. I know its a struggle sometimes when its a holiday or even when summertime comes around. I hope you enjoy the Salmon & Shrimp Kebabs.
xo – AC
1. I used Olive oil on the skewers plus sprayed my grill before starting.
2. I seasoned the shrimp and salmon with garlic and my favorite seasoning from “Trader Joe’s – 21 seasoning salute” I love this seasoning because it’s flavorful but has no salt. No salt season is the key for weight loss. The seasoning has onions, black pepper, cayenne pepper, thyme, rosemary, mustard and many more.
3. Thread the salmon, shrimp, tomatoes, pineapple and pickled peppers onto the skewers, dividing evenly.
4. Grill, until the salmon and shrimp is opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. After grilling, I placed two kebabs over arugula with a avocado/tomato relish (recipe coming soon. DELICIOUS!
Frankie B Hollywood
Another day of fashion was hosted by Pier59, with the relaunch of Frankie B Hollywood. The denim designer Daniella Clarke was born in Israel and raised in South Africa. Having a diverse back ground then marrying her rocker husband from “Guns N‘ Roses” inspired the designers denim collection. She first designed denim for her self; after an actress offered to buy them, Clarke soon started her own line.
The collection for Spring/Summer 2016 highlights of course amazing denim but adds silk suits, tailored coats and unisex clothing. One of my favorite pieces is the second photo –blush tones with a silk top and culotte inspired pants. The collection screams rocker girl chic but also has versatile light weight pieces for those summer nights. Frankie B. Hollywood combines an L.A rock lifestyle for every girl and guy that wants to add flavor to there wardrobe.
“I think it’s important to work with a younger team in order to stay current and that means letting them have a hand in the design process. One of my biggest fears being in a creative industry is being stale.-Daniella Clarke
xo – AC
Happy May! The best time to celebrate a new month is with one of the biggest events that showcases fashion and art. This year’s theme, for Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute exhibition and 2017 Met Gala, is Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons. Here is a list of my favorite dressed for the night!
Enjoy! – AC
Rihanna in COMME DES GARÇONS
Priyanka Chopra in Ralph Lauren
Zoe Kravitz in Oscar De La Renta
Jennifer Lopez in Valentino
Halle Berry in Versace
Kerry Washington in Michael Kors
Stella Maxwell in H&M
Tracee Ellis Ross in COMME DES GARÇONS
Zendaya in Dolce & Gabbana
Janelle Monae in Ralph & Russo
Lupita Nyong’o in Prada