Welcome to another post on Cansino Magazine! I have decided to add cooking healthy but delicious food on the website. Since starting my diet journey, I have lost 12 pounds! Here is a healthy but full of flavor recipe that I made on Memorial Day Weekend. I know its a struggle sometimes when its a holiday or even when summertime comes around. I hope you enjoy the Salmon & Shrimp Kebabs.
xo – AC
1. I used Olive oil on the skewers plus sprayed my grill before starting.
2. I seasoned the shrimp and salmon with garlic and my favorite seasoning from “Trader Joe’s – 21 seasoning salute” I love this seasoning because it’s flavorful but has no salt. No salt season is the key for weight loss. The seasoning has onions, black pepper, cayenne pepper, thyme, rosemary, mustard and many more.
3. Thread the salmon, shrimp, tomatoes, pineapple and pickled peppers onto the skewers, dividing evenly.
4. Grill, until the salmon and shrimp is opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. After grilling, I placed two kebabs over arugula with a avocado/tomato relish (recipe coming soon. DELICIOUS!