Coachella 2017 starts today!! Here is a inspired “His & Her” Set! Enjoy the music and art 4/14-4/16 and 4/21-4/23
xo – AC
The last capsule presentation was from London menswear designer “Matthew Miller.” His collection explores individuality and modern structure for the everyday “cool guy.”
Matthew Miller is a young British designer that adds political and social statements in his pieces. This particular collection he shy’s away from the abstract “miller look” and goes for more modern pieces. For spring/summer 2016 he focused on every day life and business aspect of fashion. He uses the classic black and cream hues with cotton meshed with metal suiting. There is a sense of comfort and control. “The collection was born out of my irritations of working on business plans and working on things I’ve not trained for,” he explains. “It’s the frustrations of reality really. –Matthew Miller
For the city that never sleeps, Capsule’s first menswear week was an amazing experience. Fashion forward men can get a glimpse of UK and West coast designers. Each piece in the collections has something for the everyday day guy to the tailored business owner. Till next time –make the world your runway!
Enjoy! – AC
I have been obsessed with handbags since birth but what I really enjoy are designers making changes to the classic black handbag. Here is a lust list of my favorite bags at the moment. The collection consists of designers Rachael Mansur/Floriana Gavriel to Spanish label Loewe. Whether you’re at the office or enjoying happy hour with your girls, each handbag needs to be in your closet.
Enjoy! – AC
1. Simone Rocha – Black Little Knot Bag $910
2. Carolina Santo Domingo – Amphora Leather Top Handle $825
3. Mansur Gavriel – Cammello Leather Circle Bag $795
4. Les Petits Joueurs – “Alex” Tote with PomPom $1,085
5. Simon Miller – Bonsai 20 Bucket Bag $590
6. Loewe – See You Later Leather Clutch $1,150
7. M2Malletier – Amor/Fati Cross Body Black Leather Bag $1,520
8. Rebecca De Ravenel – The Lolli Bucket In Amethyst $1,195
9. Nancy Gonzalez – Mini Mink Knot Handle $3,200
You can find each item at Moda Operandi, Farfetch, Nordstroms, and Neiman’s.
Second/Layer is designed by Ant Franco, Joshua Willis and Jacob
Willis. They started off as creative and design directors for other
brands and decided to launch Second/Layer in 2012. The
collections is L.A based and draws inspiration from surf/punk
SECOND/LAYER was born in their basement studio in Venice,
California. They have minimal garments with Chicano flavor with
basic white and black look. The main focus of SECOND/LAYER
was to create a “tailor made, non-gender bias form.” The clothes are
shaped for a real and confident attitude. The designers’ L.A roots,
plus dedication to innovation fuels and defines the brand. The look
presented by SECOND/LAYER is reserved for men that like laid
back style with a modern twist.
Enjoy – AC
Happy Birthday Diana!
1. J.Mendel – 3D Embroidered Jewel Gown
2. Gianvito Rossi – Golden Brown Leather Sandals
3. Saint Laurent – Lizard Stamped Leather Clutch
4. Oscar de la Renta – Crystal Drop Earrings
5. Tory Burch – Face Brush
6. Mac Cosmetics – Pro Longwear Blush/Charlotte Olympia Lipstick & Eyelash Curler
7. Stila – Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
8. Huda Beauty – Faux Mink Lash Collection
9. Estee Lauder – Bronze Goddess Whipped Body Cream
Happy Birthday SJP!
1. Dolce & Gabbana – Sequined “Mamma” Dress
2. Judith Leiber Couture – Camera Crystal Clutch
3. Ralph & Russo – Eden Heel Pump
4. NARS – Laguna Illuminator and Larger Than Life Mascara
5. Laura Mercier – Tinted Moisturiser
6. Sarah Jessica Parker – Lovely Perfume
7. Kate Spade NY – Letter Bag Charm